Monday 18 April 2016

Zany Zines

Recently I have discovered the magical world of the zine- henceforth I am addicted. I have only made one so far, and it's not especially interesting or exciting, because I don't have that many things I'm willing to cut up- except Vogue. I have a lot of copies of Vogue. So here it is, my first zone, inspires by NYC in the 50/60/70s, with a few jumbled sentences to add interest.
. Blimey. Lots of photos! Please comment if you like this blog, because I'm really enjoying writing it and everything, but I want to know how to make it better, and what people think! Mwah Clara x

2 comments:

  1. Your zine is beautiful! And as is your blog!
    H xx
    http://hberries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I am kind of new to zone making but am really into it- hopefully I'll be posting more... Thank you for tagging me in your 50 things about me post- I'll try to do it asap (pve your blog beeteedubs) xxx

      Delete